I've small,easy and cute project to share with you today.
This can be a wall/door hanging which I made with Artistic stamper Neil walker butterfly stamp.
Here is the step by step process:
1. Cut out the Ornamental shape/ any desired shape out of chipboard and watercolor paper. Attach them together.
2. Through any design stencil apply Picket fence distress paint. Let it dry completely.
3. On craft Mat apply Spun sugar, Tumbled glass and shabby shutters distress stains, spritzed water and smoosh our base paper into that. It will bring beautiful pastel colors and resist picket fence distress paint.
4. Apply Tumbled glass distress ink at all edges.
5. On Ranger stamping paper stamp butterfly with Archival Forget Me not ink, fussy cut it and stick on the background.
6. Add flowers and all other embellishments.
Hope you liked it,
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Products used from Artistic stamper: