Friday 4 September 2015

Mystical Bird Part 2 By Dee

Hi Everyone Dee here with the second part of The Birdz
wall plaque. I hope you are all well! and ready to
 join in with us here at the Artistic stamper for our
monthly challenge, which is
' Things With Wings'
 & on that note!
For this last plaque I used the second 
Rust board from my previous post
I triple embossed the mechanical bird from
Neil Walkers birdz plate.
I coloured the bird with the same alcohol inks
 as the previous post.
Next I used Pins and jump rings to attach the two
 plaques together.
More photo's
and some more,
I used items from my stash to join it all together.
I hope you have enjoyed this two part project and like the end result.
please feel free to let me know what you think!
take care see you soon.
Dee x



Products Used

  1. Artistic Stamper stamps used Neil Walkers Birdz Set A6 Decay Journaling Stamps #1.
  2. Deco Art Products used  Quinacridone Gold, Quinacrodine Burnt Orange, Prussian Blue Hue, Cerulean Blue, Cobalt Tourquoise Hue, Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide. Texture sand paste and crackle paste.
  3. Ranger crackle accents, Alcohol inks Terracotta,Stream, Ginger & Butterscotch.
  4. Inka Gold Gold. 

5 comments:

Sid said...

Fab work !!

mamablitger said...

Dde your wall hanging looks AWESOME !! You achieved such a fabulous vintage look. I truly admire what you created.. .... Gorgeous colors....Just saying : WAW !! Thank you for sharing.
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Words and Pictures said...

Amazing textural and metallic effects as always, Dee - I'm blown away by your creative work.
Alison xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love it x

sarascloset said...

This is amazing! You do incredible things!