Sunday 13 September 2015

Steampunk flowers and more...by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a mixed media piece I created with Artistic stampers Steampunk flowers 


I've taken few photos while making this art piece...here we go..




I adhered Tim Holtz Postal tissue paper to the base. After that I stenciled with texture paste. I also applied crackle paste randomly on the surface.


Here you will find, I've applied thin layer of Raw umber, let it dry a bit and wiped it with baby wipe. So the dark colour remained in the grooves


I've done some texture stamping with Artistic stamper text stamp and Numbers stamps.



I stamped Artistic stamper Steampunk flowers and leaves with Distress inks and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.


I assembled everything..on the main surface.

here are some of the close ups..




Hope you are inspired to try Artistic stamper Steampunk stamps.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Products Used here:
Artistic stamper stamps : Tick Tock flowers and Inspiration Jars
Calligraphy mat 13
  Katy Leitch Numerical Plate




7 comments:

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

I really love this! the colours you have used everything.

sue :) said...

Love the all the layers and texture on the background of this project. x

craftytrog said...

This is fabulous Shilpa! Wonderful background!
Alison x

fyrefly said...

Fab Shilpa !

Jackie PN said...

Really sweet steampunk flowers Shilpa!! Love the 3d look of this!
Jackie xx
http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

Words and Pictures said...

Love these steampunk flowers and that great background.
Alison x

Unknown said...

Wow - BEAUTIFUL background - soooo much texture - LOVE. And of course, love the flowers - my fav color is orange!! This totally makes me feel happy Shilpa. LOVE. j.