Saturday 13 February 2016

Adventure - Tag by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,


I've created this mixed media tag with Artistic stamper Dragonfly stamp and Decay swirl background stamp.

here are step out


I applied Prima modeling paste on the tag with my palette knife. Before it dry, I took out my swirls stamp, spritzed water on it and stamped into the paste, it gave this fab texture design. Let it air dry completely.



Next, I spritzed Peacock feather and cracked pistachio distress sprays randomly on the surface. 



When the surface was dry, I stamped text and texture with few of Artistic stamper stamps and archival inks.



Further I stamped dragonfly and fuzzy cut it. I created layered background for it with burlap, tag, Tim's tissue paper. Attached brad onto the dragonfly for more interest. 



Hope you liked my tag and got inspired.
Thanks so much for stopping  by.


Products Used :

7 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful tag! I love the bright spring colours and the stamped textures. The dragonfly embellishment is the perfect finishing touch.

SD pooja said...

Its Wonderful..I loved the vibrant n fresh color comb and layering of the small tag !

TangledBlueRose said...

Love love love these colors, so calm and beautiful. Awesome background texture. So gorgeous!~kim

Words and Pictures said...

I really love this - gorgeous colours and fabulous layers of ephemera and texture!
Alison x

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous tag by Shilpa. Love the layering and mixing of products. Came over from FB to see more and am sharing on Pinterest for more to enjoy.

sarascloset said...

Beautiful spring like tag, Shilpa! Love those colors and the layering of all you ephemera! Gorgeous!

SewPaperPaint said...

Stunning tag, Shilpa! This is amazing!