Saturday 7 October 2017

Antique sardine can by Titbelsoeur

Hello there, how are you doing ?
Today, let's go back to the very very old times... To do so, I have stamped a statue from Architecture 3 058 A4 on Bristol paper and lightly colored it with watercolors.
The background is made with the mini Harlequin from  Mini Backgrounds # 2 size A6  and the big circle from Decay Journaling Stamps #1 Size A5 that I have stamped on a small gelli plate before printing.
In details :


Then I sticked the background to the back of a sardine can, cut out the statue and sticked it on the edge of the can to make depth, and added a few jewels from my stash.



Would you like to win these fabulous stamps ? Easy : just participate in our monthly challenge "STEAMPUNKED " for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog

Titbelsoeur

No comments: