Friday 13 July 2018

Distress Oxide Altered Book Pages by Angie Coomber


Hi!
This month I have created some altered book pages for you. Depending on the thickness of your pages you may have to glue a few of them together, and in this case I glued 3 sets of 2 pages each as the paper is quite thin.

I coloured each section with Distress Oxides and then used some of Tracy Scott's fab background stamps.





I also stamped on a spare page, coloured in the circles with Distress Oxides and cut them out.



I made some tags, glued book pages to them, stamped, and then decorated both the tags and pages with the cut out circles.



I found some lovely coloured string for the tags and glued the tags between the pages.

As always I finished my project off with a quote.


Hope you like it, give book altering a go if you haven't already!
Angie

2 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful journal pages Angie!

Unknown said...

Love it...gorgeous colours !