Wednesday 4 July 2018

Damsel in Distress!!!..Never!!!

I'm loving this months challenge..."Distress It".... I mean...who doesn't love Sir Tim's distress inks, oxides, sprays....well to be more precise..every God damn Tim Holtz product!!!..between them and dancing lessons, I am never gonna be able to retire to a villa on the beach in the south of France!!!..lol.
Anyways, I killed two birds with one stone for my "distress it" card, I used my two favourite distress inks, walnut stain and spiced marmalade, and I even used the word distress in the title!!


Other products I have used are the HARLEQUIN MASK, the CALLIGRAPHY MAT 12 stamp, and the woman is from the NUDES stamp set.
I do hope you will join in this fabulous challenge, I look forward to seeing your entries.


2 comments:

Jackie PN said...

WOW Jane, guessing you do love sir Tim,and his products!
Very cool tag! Love your distressing!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Thank you so much jackie. Xx