Monday 16 July 2018

Messy Heart Card by Gemma


I was very pleased with this little square card I am sharing with you all today using wonderful stamps from The Artistic Stamper, Inks and Pigment Powders.



Steps


1)  I cut a piece of white card to fit my card blank and then masked off the edge with torn washi tape.
2) Then I sprinkled Pigment powders over the top and sprayed them with water to activate them. I used more water and a paintbrush to move them about a bit.
3) Before removing the washi tape I went around the edges with a brown ink.


4) Once completely dry I stamped over the top with ink and the dots stamp, keeping the stamping to the coloured areas.
5) Over this, I stamped Calligraphic mat 20 with black ink, this time I stamped over the whole piece of card. 


6) On a separate piece of card, I stamped a heart and the text from the same set inside it with black Archival ink and coloured it with pigment powders.
7) I also stamped out the Postscript stamp with Archival ink and cut out a few of the pen images from that stamp. 
8) I then glued all the elements together and added some white dots with a chalk pen

xx Gemma xx

No comments: