Sunday 1 July 2018

July's Creative Challenge - Distress it!

Hello!

Welcome to the July Creative  challenge. Thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge.. we loved all the Blue that covered the blog :) 

. This month the theme is Distress it, and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamps on it.    To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.

 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper .

In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook! There is no prize on there, it's just for fun!

To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join..
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice! To get you started here are creations fron some of the team...


Jennie

I made a card using Distress Oxides , which I spritzed, and layered . I added Backgrounds from Tracy Scott,  a calligraphy mat and a border from  Borders 1 . The words are some of my favourites, and come from Creative Art thoughts

Gemma


I had fun creating this tag for this months challenge, using Distress Ink and Distress Oxides along with Secret KeysTreasured Memories and Neil Walkers Butterfly stamps from The Artistic Stamper.


JANE


Distress inks and oxides and tags...oh my!!!. Distressed!!!....definitely de-stressed...while playing with my distress inks and oxides to tie in with this months "distressed" challenge.
I started by using the fabulous distress oxides on my tag, then stamped the hydrangeas and the sentiment from the BOTANICAL stamp set, then mounted it on  an oxide spritzed piece of craft card. I even distressed the edges of the card stock!!. 

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.


We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.


Have a very creative  month


Jennie xx

10 comments:

Craftychris said...

Beautiful projects! Inspiring stuff. xxx

Zoechaos said...

Hello peeps, love a bit of distressing had to join in this month. xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful creations from the team and a fabulous theme!
Thank you for sharing xx

Wendy said...

Wow...awesome design team samples and great examples of distressing. Thanks for the challenge!

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous theme, I'm loving your Distress It! Challenge 😁. So much beautiful eye candy and inspiration from the creative team too 😁. Many thanks and Happy July! J 😊 x

ionabunny said...

Wonderful inspiration from the team. I love distress anythiing. Hugz

Craftychris said...

I have joined in! Yay! xxx

Tammy said...

Beautiful inspiration DT!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful work by the DT, finally managed to take part! :)

Craftychris said...

Please ignore my 3rd entry - number 40 - I just realised there is no stamping on it! Silly me - I am so sorry! Christine Smith xxx