Thursday 26 July 2018

Distressed In Time with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here, welcome to my post. This month's theme is 'distress', my favourite theme! 




The Artistic Stamper products I used was the Girl with Clock stamp and Random Dots 6 x 6 Stencil.

I first created the background using the stencil and Distress Oxide inks. 



I stamped around the edges of the background using just the clock part of the stamp. Then stamped in areas using one of the stamps from the Mini Backgrounds #3 stamp set. 

I stamped the Girl With Clock stamp on to acetate and painted the reverse of the acetate with white acrylic paint. 



I then painted some ball head pins with black gesso.

I mounted the acetate piece on a double layer of foam pads and pinned the painted pins in to the foam.



Thanks for popping by The Artistic Stamper blog today.
Toodles for now, 
Lisa.








Collage & Retro    MIni Backgrounds # 3 size A6  ( cut and  mounted on cling cushioning )        The Artistic Stamper Mask- Random Dots 6" x 6"




No comments: