Saturday 1 September 2018

September's Creative Challenge - Going Round & Round

Hello!
Welcome to September's  Creative Challenge. Thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge.. it was a not at all Distressing to see such gorgeous creations! 

This month the theme is Going Round & Round and can be interpreted any way you like, as long as it has rubber stamps on it.    To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.

 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper .
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook! There is no prize on there, it's just for fun!
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join..
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice! To get you started here are creations fron some of the team...





Titbelsoeur

Let's go round and round... around the world, as long as home is where the heart is !
To make this art journal page, I have used a background made with shaving foam (I will show you more this month about it), and stamped the circles from Decay Journaling Stamps #1 Size A5 with similar ink colours.
Then I stamped houses from Home Sweet Home A5 © Kathleen Fullman around some of these circles.
I wrote "around the world" and stamped "Home is where the heart is" from the same plate.






my blog
my pinterest
my facebook page



JANE
"Life is good with you around"....could apply to my partner, definitely to my Grandchildren, or even to you fabulous craft world friends out there!!.


I started this card off by stamping the SEQUIN WASTE OPEN stamp in blue ink, then with the SPLATS AND SWIRL mask, and texture paste, I used the three different sized circles to make these...erm...spheres!!..dont really know what they are supposed to be, I only know I have a fascination for circles and love trying to colour them so that they look dimensional!!. I used Brushos for the background and the circles. Finally I stamped the butterflies from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES set, coloured them, then added them to my background with silicone glue for dimension.

I have made a card using PaperArty's new paint colours, in Koala, Mustard Pickle , and lemon Meringue, and stamping circles from Decay stamp range.
I coloured the large new Butterfly with Golden Sands infusions from PaperArtsy, and cut it out.  



We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too.
We look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
Have a very creative  month
Jennie xx

 

8 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Just added my entry..thank you for the fab challenge and gorgeous inspiration from the DT! xxx

Karen said...

I've added my unicorn card to the challenge. Thanks

Kate Yetter said...

Beautiful DT inspiration! I am loving my new peony stamp that I won from last month's challenge, so I used it all over this month's entry.

Wendy said...

Fantastic design samples featuring the theme "round and round". Thank you for sharing your talents!

Mac Mable said...

Stunning inspiration from the team...Thank you x

Let's Art Journal said...

Wonderful new theme and fabulous inspiration from the Design Team too! So happy to be able to join in the fun 😁. Happy September! J 😊 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the new theme and look forward to joining in. Happy crafting, Angela xxx

Karen said...

I've added my cards...one with dandelions seeds being blown off and the other a fall colored card emphasizing the cycle of changing seasons. Thanks