Wednesday 19 September 2018

Woodland card by Titbelsoeur

Hello Everybody,
I have made a card for you today, using the Mushrooms A5 Plate © Tit Belsoeur I had the pleasure to design fot The Artistic Stamper. My background is made with waterbased inks sprayed on my mat, then I put the paper on to it and immediately stamped the Harlequin background from Mini Backgrounds # 2 size A6 to have it diluted. I stamped it on the card paper as well.
Then I cut out the mushroom stamped images I had coloured with watercolours and sticked them on to the background paper :


champignons mushrooms stamps tampons the artistic stamper


I hope you all will participate in our 

September's Creative Challenge - Going Round & Round


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur




No comments: