Tuesday 4 September 2018

Proud Grandma

Well...today I am introducing you to a new artist on the block......my gorgeous four year old Grandson Jack!!!. We were doing a painting session, and as usual he squirts way too much paint into the palette so he always has loads left over, well I hate waste, and especially when it comes to wasting craft products!!!, so I grabbed him one of the circular stamps from the DECAY JOURNAL PLATE and got him to dip it in the excess paint and stamp onto some card, and look at that gorgeous background that he created!!!...proud Grandma moment!!!...I just finished it off with some words and a butterfly from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES set. On reflection tho, I wish I had put "My love for my Grandson is like a circle".


So...thank you and well done Jack, you truly are awesome. If you want to see what state he actually ended up then go to MY BLOG

3 comments:

whyducks said...

Wow a great job, talented lad. x

Jannet said...

A brilliant background by your grandson! It must be in the blood ! Xx

Mac Mable said...

I can see why you are so proud x Wonderful cheerful card x