Friday 21 September 2018

MEMORIES

Hi Guys. We are well into this months "round and round" challenge....my favourite shape!!


I made this card a while ago while I was having a play with some structure gel and the Artistic Stamper large sequin waste mask. It dried clear so I then stamped the small dragonflies from the insects and butterflies set, and added paint and spray inks to the rest, then used a heat gun to bubble the paint and gel to add some texture.....well guys, I think that is how I rolled with this card....lol...my memory is rapidly fading...so that is why it got this title, a word taken from the framed words stamp set....very apt for me!!!
I do hope you can join in with our fabulous challenge, you will find the link HERE.

1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

Oh... so love this card, great texture fabulous layout and colours...love the sentiment too which I can relate too! x