I love to create journal pages with my favourite Artistic Stamper Stamps..its very relaxing !
(Click on image to get bigger image view)
here are steps I followed,
1. Adhered book and graph pages on my journal page.
2. Applied base coat of white gesso.
3. Applied Dylusion paints - Lemon Zest and Vibrant turquoise randomly on the surface with babywipe.
4. I used square from Decay stamp set to print squares at the left.
5. I also stamped small Numerical at the corners of pages, that stamp image is from Katy Leitch designed Numerical plate stamp set.
6. Next I stamped Flower vase with Blossom small size stamp on another watercolour paper and coloured it with markers and Dylusion paint.
7.I also stamped small flowers directly on page and coloured them.
8. Lastly, I added the sentiment.
Hope you liked my journal page and got inspired to try these fabulous stamps from Artistic stamper.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Products Used from Artistic stamper: