Saturday 21 July 2018

I called to the Lord!!

Hi there, it's Jane again here to hopefully inspire you to join in with the challenge for this month... "distress it", so however it calls to you then you can interpret it any way you like.
For my challenge piece I have used my newest purchase, Eileen Hulls Bigz passport die, it is fantastic, and I was inspired to make an inspirational book using distress inks and Artistic Stamper stamps.


This book started off as a piece of art that I had done that I wasn't too thrilled with, so I ripped up a book page, stuck it down randomly, then gave it a good gesso'ing, a few spritzes of distress inks, and then stamped the fabulous window from the ARCHITECTURE 3 stamp set, then added the text with some alphabet stamps from my stash!!. I am in the process of doing the pages for this book so if you join me tomorrow on MY BLOG I will post the finished product.
I have so enjoyed doing this "distress it" challenge, I hope you will join in too...HERE.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful project!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a clever design Jane, genius way to use the word Distress within your distressed design. Love it.
Hugs Tracey x

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh Jane!!! This really speaks to me. What a great use of this stamped image and your sentiment is one that I cling to. He answered me!!! <3