Thursday 19 September 2019

Cards by Titbelsoeur

Hello everyone,
This is Titbelsoeur today showing you another sets of cards, made with watercolours. My craftroom is still unpacked, so I am working with a few materials stored in 2 bags... And my Artistic Stamper stamps, of course !
I have separated the watercolour paper in 4 parts with masking tape and mixed colours different ways, then added traces with plastic cap and card


Then I stamped each one a different way for different moods :

Floral Flowers x 4 and Lots of Love from Grungy Greetings #1 A6 




Again, Floral Flowers x 4  and Make Memories from Framed Words #1



I hope this new sets of cards gives you inspiration to participate in our 

for 3 chances to win some of these fabulous
Artistic Samper stamps !
Thank you so much for stopping by.
You may visit my folder : 
I will be happy to read your comments about it !
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 
Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Those watercolour backgrounds are just fabulous. I'm going to be dealing with packing up and moving my craft room early next year, so I'm going to have to work out which supplies will be left out for me to play with, and the watercolours are definitely on the list!
Alison x

Dominike said...

Hello my friend. I always thaught frustration was good for creativity. Your backgrounds are wonderful. Kises