Sunday 16 September 2018

A Fond Farewell by Gemma Hynes



Hello Everyone

This will be my last post for The Artistic Stamper's Design Team. I have been a team member here since (I think) the summer of 2015 and I have loved every minute of it.

 I have been surrounded by so many talented people, including all my teammates both past and present, all the wonderful people who enter our challenges and Jennie who makes all the fabulous stamps we use. I have loved being able to look at everyone's creations and have been inspired by so many of you and I hope to have inspired some of you as well.

 I have had the pleasure of making and sharing with you all so many different projects and Jennie has asked me to share some of my favorites with you.

So in no particular order......



I love everything about this one, the colours, the finish, the photo. I wouldn't change a thing and that is not something that happens often.



This is a recent make, and it just makes me smile.


I made this card in 2016 but it's still a design I love and go back to again and again.

Number 4



This was also a make from 2016, I love the browns and yellows together with the torn card glued over the script stamp background.

Altered CD


This was one of the first if not the first project I ever made as a member of this team and altering CDs is still something I like to do.

I want to thank each and every one of you who has taken the time over the years to read my posts or to leave me a comment, it was hugely appreciated, so thank you. 

xxGemmaxx


1 comment:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

I have enjoyed seeing your gorgeous creations Gemma, good luck in your future ventures whatever they may be. Xx