Saturday 8 February 2014

Baroque Memories by Alison (Craftytrog)

Hello Stampers! I have some vintage-style hanging art to share with you today.
First I die-cut my base from mountboard, using the Sizzix Alterations Baroque die.
I inked it with Vintage Photo Distress, then stamped the Regency Background with the same ink. I inked the edges with Black Soot Distress.
I used Potting Soil Archival Ink to stamp the watch from the Time & Keys plate, & Jet Black Archival Ink to stamp the mini Gibson Girl, both onto glossy card. I cut them out & used Glossy Accents to adhere them to the base, together with lace, a red ribbon bow & a pearl drop. I inked & added a Chit Chat Sticker.
To finish, I added some eyelets to the top, & a piece of  Lace Chain.
Thanks for visiting,
Alison xxx

7 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely aged wallpaper background - so beautiful - and I love her sassy red scarf! Great make, Alison!
Alison x

massofhair said...

Fantastic background, love baroque designs. Love your colours and textures. Never seen the Gibson girl stamped before, she looks great. Love the embellishments :-) xxx

hazel said...

A gorgeous hanging, I love the background.
xxx Hazel.

Unknown said...



Waouhhhhhh j adoreeeeeeee
Bravo
Monique

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the pocket watch in the background.

Anonymous said...

I like the background you created, it reminds me of vintage wallpaper and wonderful use of the Gibson Girl.
Wishes
Lynne

Julie Lee said...

Love the background, the composition and the stamps, Alison. I really must get some Artistic Stamper stamps; they are great!Julie Ann xx