Thursday 6 February 2014

Hugs and Kisses by Titbelsoeur

Hi there, this is Titbelsoeur today showing you my last card... not really classic, should I say !




You know now how I hate to do things a classic way ! another proof of it today !
I started with a light coat of gesso on the cart, then I added a thicker coat through magic mesh (sort of), let it dry and then sprayed Distress ink here and there. 


After that, I stamped the table from Numerical plate size A5© Katy Fox and added black paint on a bottle cap and a credit card.



And then I stamped the words HUGS and KISSES from the Grungy Greetings #1 plate on a sheet of kraft paper I had wiped my home made stamps on to the day I tested a home-made gelli plate :

And to finalize the whole thing, I underlined the words with a white pen.




I would be very happy if my card does inspire you, 
thank you so much for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments !

A tout bientôt,


7 comments:

Helen said...

that's beautiful!

Sid said...

Love this bright and abstract card !

Anneke said...

Beautiful work great colors great structure Anneke.

Astrid Maclean said...

Love this colourful make Tit! Outlining the Hugs and Kisses bit with white pen, really makes them pop! Super!! This would make a fantastic journal page too!

craftytrog said...

Absolutely gorgeous! xxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, I love the colours.

Words and Pictures said...

So funky - love the inky effects over the mesh texture and the highlighting of the words is so cool - fabulous inspiration to get some colour going on my desk!
Alison x