Tuesday 22 December 2015

My Top three in 2015 By Dee

 Hi everyone its that time of year again where we share
our top three for the year I have picked mine I hope
you enjoy revisiting them as much as I did
making them.
So to start with we have.
Secondly we have.
Finally we have
I hope you have all enjoyed reading my posts as much as I have creating them for you.
I do hope that over the last year my work has inspired you in 
some small way.
A very Happy Christmas from me and 
hope to be back in the new year.
Cheers Dee X

4 comments:

Gerrina said...

Just beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow - these are all three just stunning in every way Dee. My favorite is the last one because I have a crush on dragonflies!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours and FOR SURE you will be back in the New Year!!!!! Can't be denied more of your spendid creative genius. :) j.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Just admiring ! you are really gifted ! your projects are just stunning !

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

They are beautiful but then I love everything you make X