Thursday 24 December 2015

My Top Three Projects of 2015 - Debs

Hi All,
Merry Christmas!

I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Jennie for inviting me onto the Team.  I hope I have inspired you over the last 6 months and that i will continue to inspire you in 2016.

Here are my top three projects of 2015!

Hello Hanging one of my very first pieces for The Creative Team back in May


Life is Like..... From September's challenge, as you might have guessed I do like a bit of paint!!


Christmas Card  I had fun with this latest challenge making the most of several different stamps and making them into Christmas decorations.


Thank you for your support this year and please do leave your comments and let me know if you agree with my choice or if there was another one you particularly liked.
I hope I have inspired you over the last 6 months and that i will get to continue to inspire you in 2016
Hope you all have a great Christmas and that you all get all of those crafting goodies on your lists - long ones if its like mine ;-)
Take care 
Debs
xx

1 comment:

Stig of Crafting said...

Thanks for the art Debs always makes me think, what a great use of the of all the different mediums