Thursday 3 December 2015

Winners of October & November's Challenges

Hi!
I do not know where time went with me over the past month, but I have been very neglectful of our challenges, and forgot completely to pick a winner of October's challenge, so I have combined 2 winners in one post!
Thank you to everyone who joined in October's challenge which was Clocks, and I have chosen this gorgeous creation by IonaBunny as the winner.


Congratulations! Please email me so I can arrange your prize.

For November's challenge, which was fabric,  the winner is Sarascloset 
with this lovely creation.


Congratulations! Please email me so we arrange your prize.

Don't forget to join in our December Creative challenge which is Christmas and can be found here.
We look forward to seeing your creations
 {hugs}
Jennie

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Oh wow, lucky me. Thanks for picking my creation as the october winner and congrats to Sara as well. Hugz

sarascloset said...

Congratulations, Ionabunny, for your win in October! Thank you, ladies, for choosing my fall card for the November winner! I'm truly honored and very excited! Hugs!