Saturday 22 December 2012

Hand made gift by Titbelsoeur

Salut les patouilleuses !

This is my very last post for 2012, and I am taking the opportunity to thank Jennie for the confidence she made on me, my "roommates" for their constant support, and all of you for all the nice comments you have ever left on my posts ! This half year spent with you made me constantly trying to go over my habits and my comfort zone, always looking for new challenges to show you the best I was able to make. So, for all of this, a big THANK YOU !


The creation I am showing you today is a gift I sent to my friend Miryl who won my draw with the Patouille et Récup forum. I have made it with recycled stuff, and stamps from the Artistic Stamper, of course !




An old paintbrush fully covered with gesso, alcohol inks, a calligraphy stamp,  old lace, buttons, an empty tube of paint... and, of course, my fave of the moment : a tea bag stamped with a Gibson girl.

Do you like it ?

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and looking forward to talking to you next year !!
With love,

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Julia S-W said...

Such a clever idea. I'm not usually keen on altered brushes but this one is an exception!

Astrid Maclean said...

Another gorgeous project Tit, I am sure your friend will love it. My favourite bit is the tea bag!

Jacqueline said...

THAT is stunning!! Just such a clever idea. I have had a couple of wooden kitchen utensils lying around in my craft box for a wee while now and just didn't really know what to do with them decoration wise. Your project has given me some much needed inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work.

Jackie xx

craftytrog said...

Totally gorgeous!!! It's been lovely getting to know you this year Tit, have a wonderful Christmas!
Alison xxx

Redanne said...

An absolutely gorgeous creation! Thank you for all your inspiration.

Janeyc49 said...

How clever is that ! Beautiful x

Jennie Atkinson said...

Oh what a brilliant idea. I normally do spoons, but will be looking at all my brushes now!
Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for all your wonderful inspiration.

Words and Pictures said...

What a wonderful altered paintbrush - a fantastic transformation!
Alison x

Janny Jager said...

It's a great and beatiful gift you made.
Greetings Janny