Saturday 8 December 2012

Mini-album by Titbelsoeur

Salut les patouilleuses !
This is a mini-album I have made during a mixed-media/cooking/photo/LOL workshop among the vineyards.
When I came back home, I was done with the structure and backgrounds, and I just had to add the various pictures and stamp prints here and there...

Here is the front page I glued a real vine leaf on :



 and the 1st page with the participants picture (and the "seize the moment" and "photograph" stamps)



I used a column top stamp as well...

and since the "architecture stamps" box was open... the statue found its place here :


This is just an overview of this album, there are many other pages with pictures of nature I took during this workshop, would you be interested in viewing them, just pop up to my blog @ http://titbelsoeur.blogspot.fr/


Stamps I used here and there :
column top and statue : http://www.theartisticstamper.com/Architecture.htm
words : http://www.theartisticstamper.com/words_and_sayings.htm


I hope you like my altered book
thanks for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 
A très bientôt !!

10 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW stunning. Caroline xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful and a great way of combining the stamps with photos and lovely backgrounds!

Miek said...

This is really very nice. I think the colors are well chosen. And the photo/stamps combi is cool!!

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning creation! Love all your stamping and the way you have included the photos. Nicola x

Words and Pictures said...

I've just recovered from swooning at this over at Titbelsoeur's own site, and now here it is again to make me go weak at the knees! A really astoundingly beautiful make...
Alison x

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab creation, I love it!

Zuzu's Blog said...

love this little book.. super project :)

craftytrog said...

It's beautiful!! xx

Janny Jager said...

A great little book.
love all detials.
Stunnnig creation
Greetings Janny

Artyjen said...

Looks fabulous :)
xoxo Sioux