Monday 10 October 2011

Creative Art Thoughts by Tina Barnett

Hi !!

I have tried something different this time. The stamp called Pen and Ink from the Mabel Lucie Attwell range was perfect!



I started by cutting some card stock to size, using slightly bigger pieces for the covers. I then inked the pages using Rusty Hinge distress inks





I then went to town! You must go and have a look at all the new stamps in the store at The Artistic Stamper

I love the journal stamp! I used it on each page along with the different sized Splatter stamp! So cool!!!!




The back of each page I used different background stamps .


I then aged each page with distress ink . The little lightblub Chipboard piece was great for my theme.





For the back page I have used another new stamp, I love this sentiment!

The Pen and Ink stamp from the range was stamped and shaded in the same colour distress ink.



I finished off the front by mounting the stamp on to other card stock which had been cut with dies, distressed and stamped with background stamps. I embossed them too.
I gave the book a spine of Tissue tape along with wire and a bauble

Lastly I popped on my favourite distress stickles LOVE THEM!


I had so much fun with all of these stamps!


Thank you for looking, see you again soon.


Hugs Tina xx

4 comments:

craftytrog said...

What a lovely book Tina! Great use of the stamps! xxx

Artyjen said...

Great creative book :)
xoxo Sioux

Emma Williams said...

A fabulous book, great colour tones and a wonderful use of the stamps! Lovely...
Emma x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

This is wonderful! I love it and the consistent color.