Wednesday 26 October 2011

What can we do with our stamps?... by Tina Barnett

Hi Crafters!

It's Tina here. I thought I would try something different with my stamps. What better then a Christmas decoration!!! Yes I said it! CHRISTMAS!!!!

I have used a wonderful Christmas stamp from The Mabel Lucie Attwell range by The Artistic Stamper. She is called Holly.

I started off with a wooden heart shape and painted over it with acrylic gold paint. Next I stamped Holly using Stazon ink . I coloured the stamp with twinkle H2O's, but you could use any medium you liked.


I then stamped the back of the heart with an Artistic Stamper background stamp. I love the dots!!!


I then completed the decoration with web thread to hang it up and some gems.


I really loved doing something different. Hope you enjoyed looking!


Bye for now


Tina xx



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use of the stamps Tina! So cute, I love it! xx

Artyjen said...

Sweet use of the stamp.
xoxo Sioux