Saturday 15 October 2011

FUN & LAUGHTER PAGE

Hi all,
Kat here, hope you are all well,
today I would Like to shear with you the first page
in my board book journal,
firstly, when I sit down to create a page, I have no idea what it's going to be,
I gather some supplies & go for it,
so there is not many photos of the process because I forgot to take them,
(to caught up in the creativeness of it all)
love it when that happens, but the hours fly pass,

so straight to it.

I started by Gessoing the whole page with
then used distress stains in
tumbled glass, wild honey & bundled sage.


I then added the stamps,
I used coffee archival ink & the large splats
in first & second generation ink around the edge,
& the grid background all over.
I stamped the into each day saying
with jet black archival ink


I then glued the collage images to the page
& finally doodled round the edge with a zig pen.
& I added a little shading round the images with a charcoal pencil.

Hope you like it!
I'll be back on the 25th with page number two,
see you then,
Kat x.

8 comments:

Laura said...

This is fabulous.

craftytrog said...

Fantastic page Kat!!! I love it!!! xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow what a cool background, love it trace x

Sid said...

Gorgeous piece !!

Astrid Maclean said...

Great journal page, love it!

Cath Wilson said...

I really like this - great colours and the words are brill.

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous page, Kat...gorgeous, as always!
Emma xx

Artyjen said...

Lurverly colours! Great page ;)
xoxo Sioux