Monday 8 July 2013

A day at the sea by Titbelsoeur

Hi there, ready to get away ?

Today, my project should make you feel like beach. 


Why ?

First because I made it into a seafood tin can...
Second because there are seashells and an anchor in it,
and third....
 ... because there is sand left on the floor !!!


Stamp :
Journaling Words 3 

Hand-made :
paper flowers, altered button, paper roll, a piece of jeans...

from my stash :
lace, cardboard, beads, screw, seashells, sand and a bottle cap to have it stable



I had real fun altering this can for you, and I hope you like it,


Thanks for stopping by, I am like always looking forward to reading your comments !


A tout bientôt !


8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my! This is wonderful!

Astrid Maclean said...

Love your little seas-side altered tin Tit, wonderful idea, it looks fab!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is gorgeous!

Artyjen said...

Love your altered tin project. Wish I was back at the beach today...its hot here!!!
xoxo Sioux

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulous altered can - love the tiny beach detailing inside!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

Simply marvelous & so creative! xxx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Really fab x

Anonymous said...

That is gorgeous!