Monday 22 July 2013

Ladies album part 1 by Titbelsoeur

Salut les patouilleuses, c'est Titbelsoeur qui vous parle aujourd'hui !

I have been wanting to make fabric books for a long long time... And a friend of mine launched the challenge last month, which was a great opportunity for me to have a try, finally !

I made it with 3 pieces of jeans and 3 pieces of an old sheet. I have randomly sewed small pieces of fabric and lace on each "page", except on the insides of the front and back cover that I am showing you today :
On the front one, I have stamped the whole   A Stitch in Time plate with purple archival ink :



And on the back one, I have stamped   The Open Road 1 :


My next post will be about the inside pages, but I can't help but show you the cover, giving a quick preview of what the inside pages are made of :



I first stamped the Gibson Girl, masked it and stamped some  A Stitch in Time over it.


I had real fun making this fabric album for you, and I hope you like this first glimpse,

see you on the 8th of August for the 2nd part ! 


Thanks for stopping by, I am like always looking forward to reading your comments !


A tout bientôt !


8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow!! That is stunning !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Astrid Maclean said...

How very clever, this is going to be brilliant when it is finished!

~*~Patty S said...

Your fabric book is wonderful and inspiring...fun to use what we have on hand and give things a new life!
oxo

Words and Pictures said...

What a beautiful fabric album... looking forward to more!
Alison x

craftytrog said...

How wonderfully creative! I love it! xxx

Artyjen said...

Love the fabric album ;)
xoxo Sioux

Unknown said...



Bravo superbe

Monique